Protecting personally identifiable information about you and your business is important to us at Hunter Warfield.
There are a number of ways that Hunter Warfield could receive your personal/company information:
- You might give us that information to us directly as a response to a call we placed to you or a letter you received and responded to that communication.
- Your service providers that we represent (AKA your creditors such as your insurance carrier, material supplier, services provider) very well might have provided that information to us during the course of our contractual business relationship with them. This would be where your creditor placed your or your business with us for third party collection of what our creditor claims is due them from you.
- You might provide that information to us when you make a payment to us.
Types of personal and or company information we receive may include the following:
- Contact information and identifying information that might include things such as, names, address, voice phone, fax phone, email address, cell or mobile phone number, social security numbers (SSN) or Federal Employer Identification Numbers (FEIN).
- If you are a corporation or LLC we might obtain publicly known information such as the officers or managers of the entity, statutory agent and current status of the LLC or corporation.
- Via our clients placement of your account with us and their credit application we might learn of your corporate make up, credit references, where you bank and if you personally guaranteed the debt due our client.
We have in place several measures to reduce the risk of unauthorized processing, disclosure, accidental loss, destruction, or damage to your personal or company information. These measures include but by no way are limited to a computer security policy and related procedures for data storage and destruction, restriction of access to those employees who have a job related need to research personal/company information and who have proper authorization to access such information and comprehensive system monitoring tools to detect potential unauthorized access. Further, we require that our subcontractors enter into agreements that protect company or personal information. Our commitment to protecting personal or company identifiable information also means that:
- We will NOT sell your personal or company information to any third party.
- We will NOT use, transfer, or disclose your personal or company information to anyone outside of Hunter Warfield unless authorized by you, except in the connection with your creditor's instructions, as required by law, in response to a law enforcement request, or as necessary to protect the interests, property and rights of Hunter Warfield and its creditor clients.