Rates & Services
What We Do
Our main service is collecting your firm's unpaid debts. We have a wide variety of clients in a multitude of industries. What makes our 60% success rate even more amazing is that a significant percentage of our collection work is for services. Because this involves an element of "intangibility", most collection agencies have difficulty collecting on these accounts. We don't! And, if your collection accounts are for more tangible products, our work is even easier.
We begin the collection process with the legally required demand letter. Then, one of our expert collection professionals follows up with phone calls to resolve the dispute, if any, and guide the debtor toward payment.
In addition to straight commercial collections, we also offer:
- Document review - we'll review your invoicing and collection documents to ensure they are as effective as possible
- Collection partnering - let us become your right hand and help you collect on your debts as if we work directly for your company
- Education - we give complimentary debt and collection speeches to industry groups across the country - give us a call, and we can set a time and date
What We Charge
At Hunter Warfield, we have a very competitive fee structure. We would love to discuss the details with you personally, so call 800-477-7578 today.
Why We're Worth It
Hunter Warfield has handled the collection needs for a wide range of internationally recognized corporations and small businesses since 1983. The services we provide help our clients stay ahead of the competition.
Tips for Selecting a Collection Agency
Our firm is one of the best in the business. If you decide to interview other collection agencies, however, we want to help you make the right choice. Here are a few tips to ensure you choose wisely:
Ask Them Questions
If a collection agency harasses a debtor or otherwise violates the law, your company may be held accountable. We suggest asking each agency these important questions. We've filled in our answers to the questions so you know exactly where we stand!
- Have you ever been sued for unpaid balances that your firm owes?
- Have you ever had a Federal or State Tax Lien filed against your firm?
- Have any of the company officers, or shareholders ever filed for Bankruptcy protection or been sued for unpaid balances themselves?
- Is your firm bonded, insured and licensed?
- If we were to pull a credit report on your firm would there be anything that would be embarrassing to you?
Hunter Warfield - We have never been sued for unpaid debt and we pay our vendors in a timely fashion.
Hunter Warfield - We have never had a lien filed against our firm.
Hunter Warfield - We have never had an officer or shareholder file for bankruptcy or be sued for unpaid balances.
Hunter Warfield - Yes we are licensed, bonded and fully insured.
Hunter Warfield - Absolutely not, we're proud of our excellent credit standing.